Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Poem Written to My Butterfly


You fold your wings and the world faints into
A colorless black and white wall
Discolors the rainbow in the sky,
Even the red roses have black petals
Greenery of grass looks as pale as hay,
And the blue sky thunders with stormy winds.
It is when my butterfly folds in her colors.

Ye flutter in the wind, thy wings wide open
Flipping all around, spreading all smiles
Dried out plants and lifeless my lips
Come back into verve,
Gentle and gratifying as a rain on desert.

Each color on your forewing
Is the color of my life
And your decorated hind-wings
Are the symbol of my grin.

The red on you makes me feel the love,
And this green into you is why I rejoice
The orange and the yellow
Keep the warmth in my sensations for you
And my tinted butterfly, flicker and listen
The black and the all deep colors on your wings
Sometimes make me feel blue when ye not flying around.

Wish I could express, reason of my colorful life,
It is all painted because of and into;
All the beautiful colors you have on you-
And the meaning of my life lies in those colors.

Just an attempt so that you can know how beautiful, colorful and meaningful everything is to me when you are there. And how senseless and colorless even the best things of the world, the best gifts of the nature are to me if they are meant to be without you. To you, Butterfly.



Your valuable comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: