Friday, March 11, 2011

Confluence

I need you

The witness will be moon, let stars watch,
Tonight confluence of two souls on earth,
Let mingle two bodies, two hearts, two souls,
Like two rivers flowing into each other.

I will color my spirit in yours color,
You will wear my existence on you,
Come closest, let our breaths colloid,
Let my blood flow through your veins.

A gentle osculation, breaths flowing heavier,
Our fingers Caressing, exploring our physics,
We fly higher and higher, an odyssey together
Extreme of ecstasy, two souls melt into each-other,
In confluence of spiritual love which became eternal.

2 comments:

  1. wow great poem. The note of romanticism is clearly visible <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gul, it is lovely. I just love it.
    And thanks to you for appreciating the poem.

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: