Saturday, September 5, 2009

While Walking



When I fell all alone
I gave you a call from back
To come to me and hold my hand
But you could not hear my scream
Because you had gone next to me
So far away on the track
Of race of life.

I remember my dreams
I had thought for you,
We’ll pass our journey
Together and will make it easy
By sharing our pains,
Our thoughts, our problems
Our tears and our cries.

I remember my dreams
I had thought for you,
We’ll make our life colorful
By sharing our smiles,
Our happy happenings,
Our success and our story.

Why I couldn’t understand ever
Fantasies are fantasies forever
Which live in our heart
Till it stops bouncing on our chest.
And one more thing
Why I couldn’t understand ever
That I was in a flight of
IMAGINATION.



22nd Apr, 09

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: