Friday, January 8, 2010

It's You



In the pink pages
Of the diary of 2009,
And in the roses
Hidden between pages,
On the words on my poetry
Or on the nib of my pencil
It's you...

In my lonely nights
Or in autumn days
In first ray of dawn
Or in a passing by eve
On the chair of courtyard
And in the air of my home
It's you...

In dead silence of our bedroom
Always miss your voice
And the teddy couple
Gifted on your b'day
And in the lines of song
I sing for you sweetheart
It' you...

In all time I spend with you
Sound of your crystal laugh
In photographs of good days
And my memories I recall
In the fear I live with
Or be it my tear
It's you...

It's you sweetheart who exists.

Share

2 comments:

  1. its really heart touching feeling.........
    but use pta hai jiske liy ye hai?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. May she does, may be she does not.
    And thanks Priyanka for appreciating feelings.

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: