Sunday, May 8, 2011

Glory in Death


Bestow, God! difficulties, I will race
Create, Mighty! complication, I will face
Fix there a target, I will chase
You build obstacles, I will keep grace.
Ask me to die, middle of battlefield
To batter on my chest, not to put the shield
Swear take I breath last, detest I to yield
Exterminate me in glory, shalt not I bield.

Thorns are always, before you win the throne
Mourns are always, before your earn the Krone
Souls brave not born, ‘cause heroic verses
But epics sing splendor, do listen universes.



3 comments:

  1. nice your blog,,,,
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wish you would have left your name. So that I could add your name with my thank note.

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: