Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Open Window

Gazing Through Open Window

(English translation of this poem can be read below.)

Apne ghar ki khidki ke parde ke pichhe se
Mai un rasto ko der sham tak dekhta rahta hu
Ab tak mujhe yakeen hai aaoge tum
Palke bichhae tumhara rasta dekhta rahta hu..
Mai un rasto ko der sham tak dekhta rahta hu

Bharosa kiya hai tumpe apne aap se bhi jyada
Janta hu meri fikar nahi hai tumko
Per sochta hu kya pata mere khatir na sahi
Mere bharose ki khatir hi
Kissi din bhuli raahon se wapis aa jao
Issliye aone bharose ko tutne se rokta rahta hu
Mai unn rasto ko der sham tak dekhta rahta hu

Duriyon me bhi maine nazdikiyon koo dhoondha hai
Janta hu mere akelepan ki fikar nahi tumko
Per sochta hu kya pata mere akelepe- ki khatir na sahi
Mujhse dooriyoan mitane ki khatir hi
Kissi din veerane hue raston se wapis aa jao
Issliye inn duriyon ko ankho me sametata rehta hu
Mai unn rasto ko der sham tak dekhta rahta hu

Translation:
Standing behind curtains hanging on the window of my house,
I keep gazing at those paths till late evening
And still, I have a strong faith you’ll come
Hopefully, with gazing eyes I in hope of you
I keep gazing at those paths through open window till late evening.

Have kept my trust into you, more than I believe myself
I know you do not care for me
But then I console me thinking, may be not for me
But for my trust at least
From forgotten lanes, A day perhaps you come back
Ergo, I keep stopping by faith from braking
I keep gazing at those paths through open window till late evening.

I have searched for warmth of closeness even in distances
I know you do not care for my loneliness
But then I console me thinking, may be not for my loneliness
But to kill those distances from me at least
From deserted lanes, A day perhaps you come back
Ergo, I keep shrinking distances in my eyes
I keep gazing at those paths through open window till late evening.



Your valuable comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: