Friday, December 30, 2011

Love to See You "Laugh at Me"



Ah! Pain nips me and I tend to show,
And I come running to you from miles away
But before I unwrap a single layer of feeling
How terrible I feel right… I feel right now
I melt and flow, without saying any word of my pain
And you laugh at me, showing me your middle finger.

Perhaps you can ever realize, how beautifully painful it feels,
Oh yes! Beautifully painful it feels to my fucking dumped soul.
Don’t cry sweetheart! It is none of yours faulty foul.
You love playing, I love being played
You love laughing, I love being sad,
I love you laughing, you love me being sad
What is the problem? Let’s continue together,
Yeah! Hearless sweetheart, together forever.
And you know what? I know you don't
So let me tell you because, all this not because
you love to celebrate at my limitless pain but
Because Oh no! "I Love to See You laugh at Me."



Your valuable comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: