Sunday, July 24, 2011

Being Watched


Cupping my face in my own palms,
Listening my sighs passing in and out,
Drawing and drying salted cheek lines,
Hiding behind door in a dark solely world.

Suddenly feel I, two eyes fixed on me,
No one else in, I might be dreaming,
No later than I shut eyelids and feel,
Two eyes looking wordlessly at me.

The one who is miles away so much far
Felt was here a moment ago with me,
From that night; every night every day,
I feel, by someone, every instant being watched.

Walk in streets, I, and no one around,
Silence of loneliness and tip tap sound,
A brainful thoughts and my hot sighs,
Looking at me, those two hidden eyes.

Wherever I go, whomever I meet,
Those eyes see and know everything,
Whenever I sleep, whatever I think,
Those eyes read and know everything,
Never say anything, those silent eyes,
I feel on me, two questioning eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: