Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Final Goodbye

Goodbye

My heart will crash tonight,
Won’t you come to bid a final goodbye?
Darken will be, forever my sight,
Won’t it make you sweetheart cry?

My love is pure from heart’s core,
I am too tired to walk anymore,
Ah! I screamed, Ah! I tore,
All night long my eyes did pour,
Why didn’t you come to listen my sigh,
Won’t you come to bid a final goodbye?

You couldn’t get my love was true,
Remember, true loving people are few,
I was not like morning due,
That will vanish soon in day hue,
O my love! I gonna fly,
Won’t you come to bid a final goodbye?


3 comments:

  1. Love it so fuckin' much.tnx my friend for share this beautiful lyrics ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at the samr predicament right now.. i am torn and bleeding sadly in a lonely spot... life is useless for me...

    wdb

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: