Saturday, September 5, 2009

Distances



Distances, gaps, spaces, brakes
We have made between us
Decrease all of them
Still my heart is crying.

Far, apart, away
How much we became
For our mistakes
Our hearts are paying now.

Now all what we have is
Void, loneliness and
A sweet collection of memories
And a calm heart
Filled with pain.

I want us
To be like before
And to forget
All mistakes we have made.

I am sorry
For my anger
For my selfishness
For my decisions
And for
Not keeping my promises

Every night…
When I am abed
And hide my face in pillow
My room is surrounded
With your unforgettable memories,
With every that moment
We spent together
With your charming laugh
You laughed with me
With every light smile
You shared with me
With your flowing tears
i picked in my palm
With your innocent face
Which lives in my eyes.
With your thin fingers
I hold with my fingers
With your rosy lips
I feel warmth on mine
With your long hairs
I feel fragrance into me
With your tight embrace
I find in your arms
With your silent words
I always read in your eyes
With our long talks
Which never let us sleep all night long
With your silly acts
You keep doing with me

And once again
Night goes alive in my eyes.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: